It’s easy to get caught up in all the newest trends; everyone does it from time to time. The only problem then is when your brand new trendy couch just isn’t “cool” anymore. Looking for a few new tips on how to decorate your sunroom? Well look no further than here because we have some helpful hints that should hopefully leave you tasteful for the near future
Comfortable Sunroom Contents:
- A big cushioned sofa or a nice lounge seat are always a great idea
- Like to entertain? consider a bar cart, or a small cabinet you can use to hold all your mixings.
- Space permitting, add something fun like a hammock! they’re great to read in.
- Pastel colours are in! Light gray, light pink, beige, or light turquoise or baby blue.
- You should always select a primary colour and use it on your biggest items such as your couch.
- Accent colours are where you can mix it up a bit. These are the ones that you can change if you don’t like them as much. it’s a lot harder to change a sofa than a candle!
- A bookshelf with a variety of books, magazines, and other reading materials to entertain anyone on those lazy rainy days
- Consider something extra fun, like a radio, boombox or even a karaoke machine
- Throw rugs are an easy way to add comfort while being able to express your personal style
Whatever your plans, the most important thing is that you enjoy your space and like to look at it, as ultimately it is your own home and you’ll be the one spending the most time in it!